We LOVE what we do.
And hope that you do too.

March 24, 2012

A Picnic!

The other day, I was talking to Kai (the four-year old boy) and he said, "Kiko, do you know what's a picnic?" "What's a picnic, Kai?" I asked. "A picnic is where you get food and a blanket and you put the blanket on a hill and you eat on a hill!" he excitedly answered. So I said, "Well, we need to go on a picnic sometime then, huh?" "Yeah!"

The weather has been so beautiful for the past few days. So when I picked up Kai and Kona from school yesterday, I decided to surprise them with a picnic. Phylicia got home as I was preparing the picnic, so I asked if she'd like to join us. She said yes of course. 2 Nannies! Whoohoo! So Phylicia, Kai, Kona, and I went to a surprise hill for a picnic. Kai was so excited!  I thought I'd share some of the pictures I'd taken on my phone of our somewhat impromptu picnic.

Kai (4) & Kona (2)

2 Nannies & 2 Boys

 Kai posing behind his art

Kai and Kona created this piece of art for our picnic

Have a great day!
♥ K i K O 

No comments:

Post a Comment