We LOVE what we do.
And hope that you do too.

April 16, 2012

Weight Loss Journey by Phylicia

So I have not yet "weighed in" (get it?) about our weight loss journey. Well, in a riveting turn of events, I am signing up for Weight Watchers today?! My boss wanted me to do it so that the whole family would be part of it and so that we could both help her. The fact that she even suggested it for me tells me i need it! I guess! To be honest, I don't know if my program has even been working for me because I'm not following my rules as well as I should. Also, I feel like I don't know what I'm eating! So maybe Weight Watchers is the place for me because I'll be accountable for what I'm eating! I'm nervous because I feel like I'm not strict enough to sit down and calculate points all the time! I'm going to try it because I think my body needs it! So, I will do better to let you know how this journey is going! Summer body here I come! Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment