We LOVE what we do.
And hope that you do too.

February 12, 2012

Hello There, Mr. Sun!

As mentioned, we are fortunate enough to travel with the family. Last month we took a trip to California, which is where we got this fantastical idea to start this blog. Hooray! So I thought it only fitting to share some of it with you. Here we go!

We flew all the way to California. We being; the mom, the three kids, Phylicia, and myself (Kiko.) First off, let me say that the Continental Airlines airplane that we took was amazing. Each seat had it's own TV. Each seat! Yes, it cost $8, but it was a 5 hour plane ride. Therefore, any type of distraction for these kids is greatly appreciated. You know what I'm talking about if you've ever travelled (or attempted to) anywhere with young children. There were like 100 channels (almost.) So cool. Yes, just had to share that. Sorry. Moving on.

First stop was a small town in California, where we visited their great grandma for a few days. She's so sweet. There's not much to do there so Phylicia and I went to Target every night! Whoohoo! But seriously, if you knew us, you'd know my "whoohoo!" is for real, and NOT a joke. We love Target. Especially this Target. It's the coolest one I've ever been to.

Next, we drove five hours to Coronado Bay, where we met up with their dad who'd just flown in from New York. Coronado was so fun and beautiful! There was a beach and some cute shops and eateries. We drove to Legoland one day and Sea World on another. It was a really fun vacation. And I got a little more tan. Yay! I looked a little more like my Hawaiian self. If only for a few days. :)

Picture time! My favorite!
If you click on it, it'll get bigger.


This is the day our brilliant minds came up with this blog idea. :)
So obviously, this special day must be commemorated with a photo collage.
Sunshine = Smarticles


Here is Phylicia's favorite. Shamu! :)
We even got to Dine with Shamu.
(For those of you who are wondering, all photos of Shamu and the dolphins were in fact taken by me.)




Have a great day!
♥ K i K O 

No comments:

Post a Comment